Eurolls wet drawing machines, thanks to a simple and ergonomic design, facilitate operability and control over the production, maintaining the highest working performances.
- Easy string-up due to the ergonomic position when open;
- Perfect alignment of the wire path on dies.
Control (Dancer unit) and spooler section:
- Special software to guarantee the perfect winding on the spools especially on the flange wire reverse, namely to be sure that no problem will happen during the pay-off phase on stranding operations;
- Shortest wire length between any pulleys during the way from the fast capstan up to the reel, to guarantee the perfect control of the wire tension to avoid any possible vibration;
- Most short wire length between the fast wire guide traverse pulley and the spool to guarantee the control of the wire position on the spool.
- Minimum level of maintenance;
- Easy connection to any kind of central emulsion system;
- Top level components (mechanical and electrical);
- Simple and friendly operative system;
- Top range of continuously speed production (connected to the steel quality and final dimensions request), thanks to the reliability of the components and from the simple design.
- The machine could be used also for Low carbon steel and galvanized steel;
- Typically used for Steel Cord wires.
|Wet Drawing TB Series|
|WIRE Ø INPUT||[mm]||0.85 ÷ 2.00|
|WIRE Ø OUTPUT||[mm]||0.15 ÷ 0.35|
|WIRE CARBON TENOR||[%C]||0.71 ÷ 0.85|
|NUMBER OF DIES||[-]||21|
|WIND UP SPOOL DIMENSION||[mm]||255 ÷ 315|
|MAX. WIND UP SPOOL WEIGHT||[kg]||70|
|MAX. LINEAR SPEED||[m/s]||22|