This line is used for shaping, filling, sealing and drawing the tubes present in the seamed flux-cored welding wire during the production process.
The line comprises several process stages, starting from the steel strip up to the collection of the flux-cored wire in coils of appropriate weight.
- Strip uncoiling;
- Cleaning and degreasing by solvent;
- 4-stage strip cold shaping station with motorized rolls;
- Tube filling station with a mixture of flux powders;
- Tube shaping and closing station (flush or overlapped edges);
- Belt extractor;
- Multipass drawing with rolls cassettes;
- Wire spooling.
|STRIP WIDTH||[mm]||9.00 ÷ 15.00|
|STRIP THICKNESS||[mm]||0.60 ÷ 1.20|
|WIRE Ø OUTPUT||[mm]||0.98 ÷ 3.40|
|MAX. FINAL SPEED||[m/min]||1200|