These compact electronic models can process steel drawn wires ranging from mild to high tensile, and non-ferrous at high speeds.
Wire straightening is executed by processing coil wire through a rotating spinner. The choice of the dies material is strictly related to the surface finish and to the processed wire material.
Eurolls Industrial also supplies high quality dies made of cast iron, solid carbide, ceramic, plastic, brass, or other materials.
- High production speed (max. 180 m/min);
- Everlasting machines which require low maintenance;
- Suitable for special applications such as for example industrial wires, stainless steel, nickel, etc.;
- Components of best quality. Commercial items from primary sources. All components in direct contact with the wire are produced and surfaced treated by Eurolls;
- Excellent cutting and straightening accuracy;
- Easy to install.
|Straightening and Cutting NR Series|
|MODEL||NR 100||NR 200||NR 300||NR 400||NR 350 (*)||NR 450 (*)|
|WIRE Ø INPUT||[mm]||1 ÷ 5||2 ÷ 7||3 ÷ 10||4 ÷ 12||4 ÷ 12||7 ÷ 16|
|LENGTH TOLERANCE||[mm]||0.1 ÷ 0.2||0.1 ÷ 0.2||0.1 ÷ 0.2||0.1 ÷ 0.2||+/- 2||+/- 2|
|WIRE MAIN APPLICATION||[-]||industrial||industrial||industrial &
|MAX. PULLING SPEED||[m/min]||180||180||180||180||130||130|
|(*) Cast Iron Structure|